Options

Story telling with slideshow ?

mjoshi123mjoshi123 Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited February 11, 2012 in Weddings
Here is slideshow I created from my last wedding shoot. I liked presenting images this way better than simply sending images on disc to my friend.

http://vimeo.com/36405288

I created 3 different slideshows from this at different resoultions, one at 1080p to play on HDTV, another one targeted for iPad/tablet as that is next happening thing in market and third one at lower resolution - which is phone friendly (most of people are jumping onto smartphone bandwagon - and having your work presented to as many people as possible on smaller screen makes it good to spread a word when you are starting out).
I gave her pictures on disc at full resolution so she can get it printed as she wants but I found this route to be lot more user friendly as she can easily share it with others. What do you guys think of this approach ?

Comments

• Options
    wave01wave01 Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2012
    I love this way of showing your pictures. I am never sure about the ken burns effect though, i think it distracts from the picture. any way i love the slide show well done
  • Options
    mjoshi123mjoshi123 Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2012
    Thanks for your comments, probably will pickup some different effect next time :)