FS: Sony 717 And Lots of Other Camera Accessories

BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
edited November 30, 2006 in The Other Guys
UPDATE: The camera didnt sell on eBay so I will be lowering my price. If anyone wants to make an offer on anything shown here, go ahead as I just need to sell this camera due to a trip coming up that requires the Canon I will be buying.

Well I'm moving on to the world of DSLR's. It's sad to see my 717 go because it has served me so well in the past but it's time to move on. This is an amazing camera with amazing capabilities but change is good for everyone so I hope to pass this along to someone else who can again enjoy it as much as I have.

Sony F717 w/ lens cap and neck strap
1 - Sony Battery
1 - Battery Charger w/ cables
1 - 256 Memory Card (Lexar)
1 - 16mb Memory Card (Sony)
1 - Sony F717 Manual (Not Pictured)
1 - A/v plug in for TV
1 - USB Cable
Free Lens Cleaning Solution + Cleaning Towel

$325.00 OBO

The camera is in great condition. I have taken just over 8000 (Eight-thousand) photos without any problems.
No scratches on the camera lens. Small wear on the tripod attachment under camera. Small wear on the corner.
Scratch free LCD screen.

imgp0726jd2.jpg

imgp0725an6.jpg

imgp0723vt5.jpg

imgp0722jl4.jpg

imgp0735wo6.jpg

Here is a shot of all the extra equipment I have up for sale. If anyone needs a photo of a specific item, let me
and I will take one for you ASAP.

imgp0727fx0.jpg

Each flash is a Vivitar Electronic Flash 2000 Auto. Each is a hotshoe flash. It uses 4XAA batteries. Each flash is
in amazing condition and 3 are yet to be used. They all have been tested but not used on a regular basis.

$15.00 Each Flash

Sony LSF-H58A Lens Hood 58mm. This is in amazing shape aswell. Only used a few times and has no scratches. It retails
for $34.95.

$25.00

To the right of the Lens Hood is a Raynox MX-3000 Semi-fisheye lens 0.8X. It has 58mm threads. This lens is great to show wide views while close to the action. It does curve but causes no vignetting. It retails on eBay for $134.95.

$85.00 OBO

Next is the SONY VCL-HGD0758 58mm 0.7x Wide Conversion Lens. This lens is amazing. Very clear with outstanding results. Get your muscle ready because you need to hold this heavy glass up with th e camera. This lens is in amzing condition with no scratches. This lens was bought 1.5 years ago for $275.

$200.00 OBO

Moving to the 4(four) filters. 1- Neutral Density filter. 1- Clear lens protector. 1- Circular polarizer. 1- Infrared Filter. All are 58mm threads and rarely used so they are in great condition.
SOLD NEUTRAL DENSITY AND INFRARED FILTERS
$20.00 Each OBO

2 X Sony batteries for the F series cameras. Each is a 3hr battery that work amazing. Very long lasting.

$25.00 Each or 2 for $40.00

Wein Peanut Slave w/ 300ft range. This works perfectly even in the daylight. Never let down once with this peanut slave. Used to trigger flash setups at a distince. Included is a sync cord to connect to a flash. This retails at $59.95.

$40 OBO

30ft Red sync cord coiled to straight. Male pc and female pc ends.

$15.00

10ft black sync cord all straight. Male pc and female pc ends.

$10.00

Hot shoe adapter with PC male sync cord retails at $16.95.

$10.00

Hot shoe adapter to PC adapter retails at $9.95.

$5.00

Various small sync cords for flash to slave. X5

$5.00

All Pricing is in USD (United States Currency)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICE, MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Thats all for now, thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    PM sent re: filters...
  • JamieCJamieC Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    Brett wrote:
    Well I'm moving on to the world of DSLR's. It's sad to see my 717 go because it has served me so well in the past but it's time to move on.
    Consider this a bump.. but I have yet to part with my F717 though I got my 20d a few months ago. The F717 is the camera that opened my eyes to what fun photography could be with a capable camera. This thing will go down in history as one of those great products with a great capability:price ratio!

Jamie
  • HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
    JamieC wrote:
    Consider this a bump.. but I have yet to part with my F717 though I got my 20d a few months ago. The F717 is the camera that opened my eyes to what fun photography could be with a capable camera. This thing will go down in history as one of those great products with a great capability:price ratio!

Jamie

15524779-Ti.giftotally. I used a 717 before moving on to a DSLR and I never enjoyed a camera more. An added bonus is that the 717 is a great camera for IR shooting.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2006
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2006
    pm sent about pc extension cords
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 16, 2006
  • BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2006
    Update- see top post
    Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal
  • melissa6631melissa6631 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2006
    Brett wrote:
    Update- see top post
    I'd give ya $225 for it deal.gif
    Missy Ü