Blue Mosque Istanbul

andiamoandiamo Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited December 7, 2015 in Landscapes
Istanabul%20%2812%20of%2033%29-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2015
    nice and quite bright what time did you visit it. will love to see more images.

thanks
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    andiamoandiamo Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2015
    nice and quite bright what time did you visit it. will love to see more images.

thanks
    It was early when it first opened. I think about 8AM. I shot it with a Nikon D810 using an ISO of 2800.
  • Options
    Eldon SheaEldon Shea Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Great shot! Nice dynamic range. Love that you were able to avoid capturing any pesky humans. A great capture!
    Bryan
  • Options
    IntrepidBerkeleyExplorerIntrepidBerkeleyExplorer Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2015
    Wonderful still. Problem is with the name "Blue Mosque". Thus, little or no "blue" in your picture. Blue interior tiles do exist, but I barely saw them. Certainly the exterior lacks any blue.
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,182 moderator
    edited December 7, 2015
    Do you have any more photos of this adventure? Journeys is all about many photos and a stories surrounding those photos.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    LightsearcherLightsearcher Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2015
    Beautiful capture and I agree with the other posters, I would love to see more pictures of this buiding.

Maecelo