Lightroom, Hair and eye editing

alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
edited November 10, 2014 in Finishing School
Hi there,

I am looking for some offline tutorials for face and hair editing. I am editing a girl that I want to see if I can do something to improve some of the "lonely" hair around her head.

I also have quite of problems with eye editing.

Do you know some web pages where I can get started?

Regards

Alex

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2014
    You might want to search for "PHLEARN" on YouTube. This guy has all kinds of tutorials for Photoshop. I have watched him do a workshop on compositing on Creative Live, and he makes learning fun.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • PeanoPeano Registered Users Posts: 268 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2014
    alaios wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am looking for some offline tutorials for face and hair editing. I am editing a girl that I want to see if I can do something to improve some of the "lonely" hair around her head.

I also have quite of problems with eye editing.

You might also post the image here so we can see the problems you're trying to solve. There are different ways to deal with flyaway hairs, depending on the image; different techniques for different images. Some are much simpler than others.

Concerning eye editing, that's very broad topic. It can include everything from enhancing color to lengthening lashes, from shaping eyebrows to removing red veins, from adding makeup to enlarging constricted pupils. What are you trying to do in the image you mentioned?