Options

Auto Art

roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
edited September 15, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
On Saturday afternoons when the weather is good, not far from my home is an impromptu car gathering. You never know what will show up, classics, customs, rat rods and antiques, restomods and daily drivers, the whole automobile gamut.

We were out driving my wifes Chevelle and cruised by to see what was happening.

Found this beautiful piece of buick automotive art work. This car has been customised inside and out. Truly a work of art and craftsmanship.

20131005_164554_Richtone%28HDR%29-L.jpg

20131005_164512_Richtone%28HDR%29-L.jpg

Putting the wifes car away until the next time.

20131005_185244-L.jpg

Phil
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2014
    First two are getting clipped just a tad....otherwise fine car and fine shots!
  • Options
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    First two are getting clipped just a tad....otherwise fine car and fine shots!

Thanks. I'm discovering that clipping issue with the camera in my cell phone. Although it may appear on the screen it doesn't always translate to the actual file, so I have to give myself more space on the edges.

Phil

• Options
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    Thanks. I'm discovering that clipping issue with the camera in my cell phone. Although it may appear on the screen it doesn't always translate to the actual file, so I have to give myself more space on the edges.

Phil

Hi Phil, some of the camera bodies do not give 100% view finder coverage. You may want to check that for your camera. It might be 98% or something....
  • Options
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Hi Phil, some of the camera bodies do not give 100% view finder coverage. You may want to check that for your camera. It might be 98% or something....

It's been a busy year for construction in my area and other than a couple short trips to Montana I haven't had much time to shoot with the DSLR. I am however getting ready to go on a 4 week road trip and if the government doesn't shut down like they did last year I should have some great opportunities coming up.

• Options
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    It's been a busy year for construction in my area and other than a couple short trips to Montana I haven't had much time to shoot with the DSLR. I am however getting ready to go on a 4 week road trip and if the government doesn't shut down like they did last year I should have some great opportunities coming up.

Hope you have fun and safe trip! Will look forward to your work!