Options

FS: Nikon D90::18-105 VR Lens w/ Extras. Actuation Count: 3084.

SimplyShaneSimplyShane Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
edited November 30, 2010 in Nikon Land
As the title suggests, I'm selling a D90 with the VR kit lens.
It comes in its original box with all software and manuals included.

The price: $760. It goes used on Amazon for $800, and that's without any of the extras. I'll cover shipping. Paypal is preferred.

The extras you will be receiving are as follows::

---One 4GB PNY Class 4 card.
---An extra EN-EL3e Nikon battery with an additional battery charger that is able to be used portably inside a vehicle or while connected to an outlet indoors.
---Two 67mm filters (An Ultra-Violet and Circular-Polarizer) are included with the lens.
---Lastly, a GPS unit that attaches to the hot-shoe flash will also be bundled in with the rest of my equipment. (Note: This is a generic model with no branding, and as a result, I am not going to charge much extra for it. However, it DOES work just fine.)

The only thing "wrong" with this camera is that the LCD has a few light scratches on its surface. However, speaking honestly, I will say that I've had a difficult time noticing them under normal use. They only become apparent if you intentionally tilt the screen toward direct light. I've included a Nikon-branded screen protector so that it may not incur any more of these minor abrasions.

If you have ANY questions about this sale, feel free to contact me through Dgrin. If that is not an option, you can contact me here:: camera.dreams@yahoo.com

Enjoy!
---My Photography Homepage---

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bengford

Comments