Options

FS: Nikon 300mm F2.8 VR: 2 Years old in excellent condition.

jdpst20jdpst20 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited November 12, 2010 in Nikon Land
Well, I've been lurking around the forums every once in a while and decided to join. I'm in the proses of changing some things around with my camera bag and have decided to list up my baby. It's a Nikon 300mm F2.8 VR lens. I got this lens a bit over 2 years ago when I shot a lot of college sports and auto racing, However I don't really have a need for a huge zoom like this anymore and to be honest I can't remember when I used it last at it's full potential.

I'm in the market for a D300, Nikon 17-55 2.8, and Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR so I am willing to do a bit of trading plus some cash if anybody is up for a trade.

This lens is just an amazing piece of glass. It's lightning quick at focusing and super sharp even on my older d100.

The lens comes with the Carbon FIber lens hood, lens bag that goes over the lens when it's on the camera, and a carry bag that is pretty well padded and attached is a shoulder strap.

I'm looking to get $4500 for this lens which I think is a great deal considering the age and how there is not a nick on it. I will also be up for negotiation with trades but be reasonable. I wont accept anything else from what I mentioned above.

Being that this is my 1st post I don't know If I can post photos but I can try to link some from my photobucket. Also I can email them to individuals who are really interested.

I prefer to use paypal but if your local in Pittsburgh, we can arrange a cash deal. I have a great paypal reputation as well as a great reputation on my other forums "bimmerforums.com".

Thank you for viewing please message me for any other questions.

- Josh

Comments

• Options
    jdpst20jdpst20 Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 2, 2009
    Is the price for this a bit high? I'm just going off of what the retail price is and te condition. I will take offers if they are reasonable. I know this coups be a hard thing to sell. It's not like just any lens in the 200-1000$ range.
  • Options
    KellyCKellyC Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2009
    jdpst20 wrote:
    Is the price for this a bit high? I'm just going off of what the retail price is and te condition. I will take offers if they are reasonable. I know this coups be a hard thing to sell. It's not like just any lens in the 200-1000$ range.

Not sure if the price is a bit high, just not in my budget at the moment... I am wanting a D700. I am about an hour north of you just outside of Grove City.

Good luck and hopefully it will move quickly for you.
    Kelly
  • Options
    Heat1995Heat1995 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 11, 2010
    Not trying to be a lowball offer as I understand everyone has a particular price set point so with that said I've been watching the Vrl's sell in excellent condition for around 3700 to 3900. Any interest and if so could you provide picks please.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2010
    Heat1995 wrote: »
    Not trying to be a lowball offer as I understand everyone has a particular price set point so with that said I've been watching the Vrl's sell in excellent condition for around 3700 to 3900. Any interest and if so could you provide picks please.

This posting is over a year old. So hard to say what the status of this sales is.
    BTW, please don't "price police" on this forum. It's considered bad taste...