Smart Gallery Issue

chaseltonchaselton Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited July 23, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I have two important galleries on my site. The first is a repository of all of my photos, which is at this link:

repository

The second is a smart gallery, populated by photos from the repository gallery that contain the keyword "show" The link to this gallery is here:

show

Lately I've noticed that when I add the "show" keyword to photos recently uploaded to repository, they don't appear in the show smart gallery unless I remove and re-add the "show" keyword. Sometimes the photos don't appear in the show smart gallery even AFTER I remove and re-add the keyword.

Here's a recent example:
This photo (in the repository gallery) has the keyword "show" added, but it does not appear in the show smart gallery on the last page.

Additional Note: Noticed this just now...the copy buttons in both the "Get a Link" section and on the "Shorten Link" drop down bar don't seem to work any more.
indefinite objects
anything can be amazing

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2013
    There's currently an issue with smart galleries not updating automatically. For the time being, you can trigger a manual update going to the smart rules and re-saving them again. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I can't see any issue with the shorten link copy button in this gallery:
    http://www.indefiniteobjects.com/Objects/indefiniteobjects/28145038_XWv2fP#!i=2418040794&k=JJsFmjZ
    I've used the latest Firefox version and the link was copied without problems.
    Can you check that you have the latest Flash installed and that Flash is enabled in your browser? If you have your browser set to not load flash on page load, you'd need to allow flash to load before you can use the copy button.

If you still have an issue, email our HelpDesk with the specific page you've tried this and what browser version, flash version and operating system you're using.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero