Options

Bugs galore! Two new bugs

davidmedinadavidmedina Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited July 23, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Bug #1 The new login screen. It has a keep me logged option that does not work on either Safari or Chrome.

Bug #2 adding galleries to an Event. Since you change the "look" of adding galleries to event, it does not work properly. Let sat I add a gallery yesterday to Mary & John event. And today I want to add two more galleries. If I only select the two galleries I want to add, it will delete from the events all the galleries they were previously added. I have to go back and select all the galleries. regardless if it already was added or not in order that all galleries stay in the event. That is not the way it was before.

I am very concerned that the few updates done to the system have come with bugs. It seems to me that there is an problem with quality control...

Comments

• Options
    bobbyherobobbyhero Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2013
    We're currently investigating the "stay logged-in" issue. If you could respond to the thread where this discussion is ongoing, that would help us keep everything in one location:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=233721

I've just tested the Event issue. I was able to add a new Event to an Event I created some time ago. When I saved, the old Gallery that was part of it, as well as the new one, were both there. Make sure you are not removing the existing Gallery from the "Selected Gallery" screen.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2013
    David,

I responded to your thread on the other post, but please respond here with your answer.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2013
    I not sure as to what you mean by "David, we have not been able to find any new cases of the workflow that may be causing users to be logged out, not to say that there isn't any...we just haven't been able to recreate. Is their one or 2 things you in your workflow you always seem to do when in your SmugMug site?"

Let me ask you, once we login into Smugmug, for how long its suppose to keep us logged in?

I am uploading a gallery right now and once it's finished I will record my screen to show it to you and see if it happens again or not. Do you want me to post the video link here or send it via email?
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2013
    I not sure as to what you mean by "David, we have not been able to find any new cases of the workflow that may be causing users to be logged out, not to say that there isn't any...we just haven't been able to recreate. Is their one or 2 things you in your workflow you always seem to do when in your SmugMug site?"

Let me ask you, once we login into Smugmug, for how long its suppose to keep us logged in?

I am uploading a gallery right now and once it's finished I will record my screen to show it to you and see if it happens again or not. Do you want me to post the video link here or send it via email?

Hi David,

You can post a link to the video here, if you wish. As for the log out issue, they happen after certain workflow actions, like, adding a watermark. When we are able to recreate an exact workflow, we can fix that issue.

My apologies, I had thought you were on the initial big thread where this was discussed a while back. We were able to identify some workflow actions that caused the user to be logged out, and fixed those.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 23, 2013
    Ok. I just tried and it worked. Seems to be working fine. I do not what happened before but it did happens 3 times. If it happens again I will sure let you guys know.

Thanks