Options

video quality in password protected galleries

smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited July 19, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Please fix the issue being discussed in this thread: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=226896
It seems to have been forgotten about since Sept 22, 2012, when someone first posted about the problem, until currently, with still no fix.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 3, 2013
    bump.
  • Options
    Alex_KAlex_K Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2013
    Hi Smugmug,

Just adding my support for this really annoying bug to be fixed please. I've been waiting for a year. I don't have the video quality options in my password protected galleries.

If you want to know, I'm using Windows 7 & my browser of choice is Chrome.

Please.

Alex
  • Options
    jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2013
    Bump!
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2013
    It's July 13th. Ten long months of nothing being done, and here we are in wedding season again.

Still no fix, no SM response, no support, no reason to believe that anyone at SM cares at all about fixing what they broke in password protected slideshow galleries.

But I do thank you for making the decisions regarding renewal in August so obvious by the total lack of response to this, and other, major issues this past year.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2013
    I can confirm this issue is in the process of being fixed. Look for it soon. I will update this thread when the fix is live.