Options

Mt Horeb's Tough Mudders

Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
edited September 14, 2014 in Sports
This past weekend I had a chance to shoot some of our local townsfolk competing in the Tough Mudder event. It's been ages since I've shot anything out side of weddings, family, and nature. It felt so good to run around trying to capture them. The experience has left me pumped, and I'm actually taking long walks around town again. Fun.

Anyway, I've prepared a page with some of the better action shots on it. If you click the image below, it should open the page.

RL2_0319_2014-09-06-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,907 moderator
    edited September 14, 2014
    Nice shot.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    Thanks! I'm friends with the man in the photo. He runs a martial arts school that my 6yo daughter has been attending for a year. I'm actually also joining, and have begun training this week by taking fast trail hikes in order to build up my endurance. I've blocked the dates for next year's Mudder, and I hope to run along side the course for the complete distance, shooting the event as a whole. I don't mean running IN the event, just alongside the track. It's a goal I hope to achieve. If I can do that, I'll be able to shoot anything that happens on a busy wedding day! I guess I'll find out if I can keep motivated.
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    That's a great shot....