Options

FS Nikon 80-400 USA with Warranty Card

davespicsdavespics Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited April 7, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi,

With spring here I thought there might be some interest in this lens and for me to get some much needed money in my pocket. The lens is just over 2 years old...this is a picture I took with it in my backyard the day I brought it home...

426033394_9ac1a12188.jpg

The lens is in mint condition....I didn't use it as much because I have a large collection of lenses to play with. I will take as many pictures of the lens as you would like if you are seriously interested. You can email me at david@davespics.com or visit my website at davespics.com

oh yeah...price. I guess I will take best offer. I have not checked ebay to see what they are going for.

Thanks

David

PS - I also have original box which it will ship in

Comments

• Options
    GH41GH41 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2009
    Not trying to queer your sale but what good is a warranty card? It is my understanding the Nikon USA will not provide service without a sales reciept on a registered lens. GH
  • Options
    davespicsdavespics Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2009
    GH41 wrote:
    Not trying to queer your sale but what good is a warranty card? It is my understanding the Nikon USA will not provide service without a sales reciept on a registered lens. GH

It was my understanding that it could be traced back to the serial number on the lens and on the card but maybe you are right....luckily I have never had to deal with a warranty on a nikon lens.
  • Options
    zoinkzzoinkz Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2009
    Do you have a ball park price ? ne_nau.gif
    Bryan Elliott
    Nikon D3, D700, Nikkor 12-24 2.8 | 50 1.4 | 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8
    my blog | my website