Photos not appearing large when clicked on in galleries

eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
edited November 27, 2011 in Bug Reporting
Tried this in multiple galleries. When clicking on a thumbnail to see it large, all I get is the grey background and....nothing. Reload doesn't help. Have to use the browser's back button to get out of the stuck gallery.

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    eoren1 wrote: »
    Tried this in multiple galleries. When clicking on a thumbnail to see it large, all I get is the grey background and....nothing. Reload doesn't help. Have to use the browser's back button to get out of the stuck gallery.
    Works fine in the latest Firefox and IE here. Try clearing your Smugmug cookies and cache.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    I view this gallery in Chrome on Win7:
    http://www.orenphotography.com/Things/Animals/The-Zoo/1190030_MztrK2#134027311_HhHR8
    and photos show up just fine clicking on any photo.

Is the photo maybe showing below thumbnails? If so, check your browser zoom setting and reset it back to 100%.

If that's not it, can you email our helpdesk with details? What browser version, operating system do you use? What specific gallery did you see this last for? Also include a screenshot of your whole screen showing the issue.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    Sorry guys - figured it out. Installed a new pop up blocker for Chrome to try out. It block java popups and thus kept me from seeing photos.