Options

Can't view some of my galleries when logged out

tsk1979tsk1979 Registered Users Posts: 937 Major grins
edited November 26, 2011 in Bug Reporting
Some of my galleries are showing up as empty
eg
http://tanveer.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2011/Switzerland-Day-3-JungFrau/20235316_hZttwX

Settings are fine.

Other galleries sometimes show 1-2 images to guests, but when I log in all images are seen

eg
http://tanveer.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2011/AletschSwitzerland-Day-2/20081209_nMKcj8#1587817469_vG7MnFJ

Please heeeellllp

If I send somebody a photo link, then they can view that photo

Comments

• Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2011
    hidden photos
    I am so sorry that you are having such trouble. You have hidden your photos from your visitors it appears. Here is a screen shot showing how to un-hide the images from your visitors.

https://img.skitch.com/20111126-fd7ej2rs5gk8snbimuns25ywuk.jpg

If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail us at help@smugmug.com. We are there for you on the help desk 365 days a year.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2011
    Thanks!
    I wonder how that happened. Looks like Smugloader(which I use to upload pics is behaving funny!)

Thanks for the update.
    Is there a way to unhide all pics in my album
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2011
    tsk1979 wrote: »
    Thanks!
    I wonder how that happened. Looks like Smugloader(which I use to upload pics is behaving funny!)

Thanks for the update.
    Is there a way to unhide all pics in my album

I'm sorry, you'll have to untick the hide button for each photo.
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    I'm sorry, you'll have to untick the hide button for each photo.
    Oh boy!
    Thats quite a task!
    BTW, is there a way by which uploaded photos are hidden by default. Some setting maybe?

Some global setting I may be doing wrong?`
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2011
    Oh boy!
    Thats quite a task!
    BTW, is there a way by which uploaded photos are hidden by default. Some setting maybe?

Some global setting I may be doing wrong?`
    Did you use our uploader? We don't have that sort of toggle, as far as I know.
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2011
    Smugmug default uploader is fine!
    However, I used smugloader, and that is hiding images by default. I guess I need to stick to smugmug uploader. I think it does auto resume if some photos fail to upload? Right? my internet connection is somewhat spotty(frequent small disconnections), thats why I was using smugloader. Any free windows based solution which you can recommend for not so good internet connections?
  • Options
    edited November 26, 2011
    Smugmug default uploader is fine!
    However, I used smugloader, and that is hiding images by default. I guess I need to stick to smugmug uploader. I think it does auto resume if some photos fail to upload? Right? my internet connection is somewhat spotty(frequent small disconnections), thats why I was using smugloader. Any free windows based solution which you can recommend for not so good internet connections?

I really don't know, as I don't use that uploader - there's a dedicated thread (which you are already posting in) for Smugloader.

We'll auto resume yes, and you can dump in full folders (or batches of files) after a failure and simply choose (skip duplicates) and we'll skip any that have already uploaded thumb.gif