No navigation buttons on Smugmug-style galleries

paulbrockpaulbrock Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
edited August 2, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Previously site visitors were offered ways to move from one photo to the next on Smugmug-style - there was the "prev"/"next" buttons at the top.

Now the only way to do this is to first open the photo into full screen, or use the (hidden) keyword shortcuts, neither of which are obvious to clients/visitors.

This is a showstopper for me, and hope it can be resolved soon; either by restoring the prev/next or by adding arrows to the standard layout. (or by giving us the option to manually add them)

Comments

• phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    paulbrock wrote: »
    Previously site visitors were offered ways to move from one photo to the next on Smugmug-style - there was the "prev"/"next" buttons at the top.

This has been mentioned here a few times already. I never have used these prev/next buttons, to small, to complex to find. I always used the keyboard shortcuts to navigate.

I agree that it would be more intuitive for visitors if the photo get next/prev buttons next to it, like in the SmugMug View for the thumbnails block where you can load the prev/next thumbnails page.
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Registered Users Posts: 515 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2013