Domain quirks going from pro to basic

scritchscritch Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited September 24, 2014 in SmugMug Support
After spending an hour looking for the answer, I figured it was safe to post a thread without serious redundancy.

I started out as a pro user and had my own domain name. Last year I retired my old business name and dropped down to basic because I wanted to use SmugMug for personal photos only. So, what used to be scritchco.com was now scritchco.smugmug.com. All was well.

I haven't used or visited my account in several months. I went in to find some old photos and there are no working thumbnails, I'm unable to view photos, and I have to continuously manually change the URL from scritchco.com to scritchco.smugmug.com after I get the Domain Not Found message.

I was able to download a few galleries and, once on my computer, am able to see photos.

I looked to see where settings might be for this, but am really not sure what to do at this point.

Any suggestions will be rewarded with fresh-baked cookies or a pony. Your pick.

Thank you in advance, or for nothing. Also your pick.

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited September 22, 2014
    Did you remove the Custom Domain from account settings under Me?

When logged in click your little photo at the top right.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • scritchscritch Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    Allen wrote: »
    Did you remove the Custom Domain from account settings under Me?

When logged in click your little photo at the top right.

Hi Al, I must have, since that option isn't there. Under "Me" I have the nickname and confirmation that my url is scritchco.smugmug.com.

Thanks.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    scritch wrote: »
    Hi Al, I must have, since that option isn't there. Under "Me" I have the nickname and confirmation that my url is scritchco.smugmug.com.

Thanks.
    Looks like you only get the new page so you'll have to email the help desk to remove it.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • scritchscritch Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    Okay. Thanks, Al.
  • McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2014
    Hi Scritch,

Looks like everything is working as it should now. I can see that Support Hero Amanda helped you out earlier. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to post or write in.

Have a wonderful day.
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----