Can not access my smugmug or any other smugmug site...

mlaramlara Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited May 14, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Since the beginning of this week, I have not been able to connect to my smugmug site (www.bella-imagery.com):(: I figured that maybe their was some work being done with the site, so I waited until the next day and it still is not connecting. I can access any other site on the internet, but not any smugmug related ones. Looking at the dgrin site, the pictures in the header are missing.

I was able to access it at work. My ISP is AT&T. Can anyone pleeease help me. I'm lost without my photos....

Thanks,

Michelle

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 13, 2008
    mlara wrote:
    Since the beginning of this week, I have not been able to connect to my smugmug site (www.bella-imagery.com):(: I figured that maybe their was some work being done with the site, so I waited until the next day and it still is not connecting. I can access any other site on the internet, but not any smugmug related ones. Looking at the dgrin site, the pictures in the header are missing.

I was able to access it at work. My ISP is AT&T. Can anyone pleeease help me. I'm lost without my photos....

Thanks,

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems!

Are you running any type of firewall or security software on your computer? Oftentimes, those are the problem.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • mlaramlara Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited May 13, 2008
    Barb wrote:
    Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems!

Are you running any type of firewall or security software on your computer? Oftentimes, those are the problem.

Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm running the basic McAfee security. I haven't added anything new. I have also sent an e-mail to the helpdesk concerning this issue. I noticed that someone else had the same problem, but it seems to have been resolved.
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 13, 2008
    mlara wrote:
    Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm running the basic McAfee security. I haven't added anything new. I have also sent an e-mail to the helpdesk concerning this issue. I noticed that someone else had the same problem, but it seems to have been resolved.

Hi,

If you have emailed the help desk, we'll continue from there :) We'll get you sorted!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • mlaramlara Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2008
    Barb wrote:
    Hi,

If you have emailed the help desk, we'll continue from there :) We'll get you sorted!

Thanks Barb!!!:D