FS: HP 17" laptop, under warranty, extra RAM

G KG K Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited October 22, 2006 in The Kitchen Sink
HP laptop in excellent running condition. Runs a Pentium 4 at 3.2GHz, 80 GB hard drive, a gorgeous 17" (1680p x 1050p)screen, numeric keypad and comes complete with ALL original accesories, documentation and box. Complete specs can be found at the HP site: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=c00248707&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

I upgraded to a desktop with a 300 GB HD with RAID so this is way too much computing power to have hanging around as a second computer.

In addition to the regular specs, the computer is under extended HP warranty until next August, RAM has been upgraded to 1.25 GB, McAfee Anti Virus with lifetime subscription is installed and Microsoft Office 2003 Professional edition can be installed if you need it. The top has minor cosmetic scratches. I will include the original RAM stick in case you need to send it in for service (they like to have it sent in with the original parts).

I'm asking for $999 or best offer. I would like to get rid of it so please make one if you are interested.

I live in Gardner in central MA and local pickup is A-OK. Otherwise paypal from your bank account, USPS MO, certified checks are free. Paypal from your bank account gets a surcharge. Actual costs for your choice of shipping. Please email me if you have any questions as I dont check PM's very often.