Anyway to password protect each photo in a gallery?

snapshot.photoboothsnapshot.photobooth Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited April 20, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Hello all. I have a situation with prom photos that has never come up before, and I can't find an easy way to address it. I actually don't think there is anything I can do this time, but want to try to find an answer for similar situations in the future.

Typically, after I do an event/wedding/party/ etc., I just upload all the photos into a single gallery and if requested, set a password for the gallery. However, with a recent prom, the principal, being very cautious and protective, is worried that only protecting the gallery is not good enough. He doesn't want someone to be able to see photos that they were not in. Essentially, I would need to have each individual photo protected by a different password. Currently, the only way I can think of doing this is by giving each photo its own separate gallery.

Is there a way to quickly and automatically upload lots of photos to different galleries? Or, is there anyway to have multiple passwords on a gallery where each password only calls up a specific photo.

I realize that this is a odd situation and that there may not be a very good way to handle it. Any ideas you all have would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2010
    There is not. Password, unlisted, Hello World & SmugMug set to 'No', external links off, block Originals, right click protection and watermarking are all of the security options available for a gallery. Can't password individual photos, sorry.