SOLD: Superior Moss Muslin 10'x24' - NEVER USED

jrollinsjrollins Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited November 12, 2006 in The Kitchen Sink
OK, so this is what I get for ordering something without letting my wife check it out first. I ordered this muslin in February and never used it. The day it came in we were on our way out the door for Disney World, and when I got back I just forgot about it. Once I took it out of the bag my wife didn't like it so now I need to get rid of it. I've never sold anything here, but I have 100% feedback on eBay (thelaffer) buying and selling.

Here is a link to the product details at a retailer that just so happens to be where I purchased it:

http://www.pictureline.com/product.php?id=706

I need to get $100.00 plus actual shipping cost. PM me for a shipping quote or to discuss.

This muslin needs a good home!!
Canon 20D with Grip
Canon 580EX
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
Canon 50mm f/1.8

Comments

• MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2006
    jrollins wrote:
    OK, so this is what I get for ordering something without letting my wife check it out first. I ordered this muslin in February and never used it. The day it came in we were on our way out the door for Disney World, and when I got back I just forgot about it. Once I took it out of the bag my wife didn't like it so now I need to get rid of it. I've never sold anything here, but I have 100% feedback on eBay (thelaffer) buying and selling.

Here is a link to the product details at a retailer that just so happens to be where I purchased it:

http://www.pictureline.com/product.php?id=706

I need to get $100.00 plus actual shipping cost. PM me for a shipping quote or to discuss.

This muslin needs a good home!!

Can you take paypal? If so, I'll take it if you ship it for that price. Let me know.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2006
    PM and paypal sent.

Thanks!
  • jrollinsjrollins Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2006
    Mitchell wrote:
    PM and paypal sent.

Thanks!

PM and PayPal received and shipping in progress! :D

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy.
    Canon 20D with Grip