When are the 1099's Mailed Out?

2whlrcr2whlrcr Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited February 13, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm not sure if I went over $600 for the year and have not received a 1099.

Looks like there is no easy way to check for 2008 sales, other than manually adding them all up?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=119603
    this sticky thread right here... :D

We put this note on your homepage a few days ago, too:

20090208-ejiu1e7jxpjp67meis2881d4ge.jpg

:D
    edited February 7, 2009
    2whlrcr wrote:
    Looks like there is no easy way to check for 2008 sales, other than manually adding them all up?
    headscratch.gif Why not download that awesome .csv file with all your data in it, pop it into excel (or open office.org) and then just highlight the 2008 transactions, you'll see the total immediately :) I did it for you, you're over 600 by my count.

wave.gif
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    Hi,

From smug news:
    1099 forms are on their way
    If you sell photos and received more than $600 from us in checks dated 2008, are not a non-profit, corporation, or international, you should receive a 1099. And more here
  • 2whlrcr2whlrcr Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    headscratch.gif Why not download that awesome .csv file with all your data in it, pop it into excel (or open office.org) and then just highlight the 2008 transactions, you'll see the total immediately :) I did it for you, you're over 600 by my count.

wave.gif

Because I'm a computer illiterate and half the stuff you just said I don't understand. headscratch.gif

But thanks and I'll be waiting for my 1099.

Mike
    edited February 13, 2009
    2whlrcr wrote:
    Because I'm a computer illiterate and half the stuff you just said I don't understand. headscratch.gif

But thanks and I'll be waiting for my 1099.

Mike
    Hey Mike - no problemo! Do you have microsoft excel? Or access to it? It's a spreadsheet program. You get the csv file from your pro sales page and you open it in excel. TONS of great data in there :)