Options

sslv3 alert handshake failure photo mechanic

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited May 22, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hi all

Anyone come by this, been using photomachanic to upload to my smug account for the last year or more but today just get this message sslv3 alert handshake failure any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    gabbiegabbie Registered Users Posts: 66 Many Grins
    edited May 20, 2016
    We're aware of the handshake alert and are currently communicating with the PhotoMechanic team to get it resolved. Thanks for making sure that it was brought to our attention!
    gabbie
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2016
    Thanks, recently ive also been getting problems with uploads stalling then i have to re try. Its a pain as ive left pictures uploading only to find it stalled after a few dozen and stopped with 5-600 left to got
  • Options
    jstratmjstratm Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 21, 2016
    Is this same issue potentially broader in scope than PhotoMechanic? I have started to get this same message with v1.3 API workflows I previously set up. I went back to SmugMug's own OAuth example and copied/pasted that code, but am still seeing the same problem. I am an OAuth beginner and realize it may be an issue on my end, just seems potentially related to this post.
  • Options
    rdalrtrdalrt Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2016
    This sucks. This was now my method for uploading too since you can no longer upscale with the LR plugin. It is getting harder and harder to get my photos onto smug.
  • Options
    edited May 22, 2016
    any news on this smugmug, lot of pro's use photomechanic be a big hit if it no longer works with smugmug