System Error [code 15] while creating an album

Hitesh SoniHitesh Soni Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
Hi All,

I am trying to create an album using smugmug.albums.create method. My URL looks something like below:

http://api.smugmug.com/services/api/json/1.3.0/?method=smugmug.albums.create&Title=myalbum&Description=mydescription

However on sending a request on the above URL using OAUTH protocol I am getting below JSON response from SmugMug

{"stat":"fail","method":"smugmug.albums.create","code":5,"message":"system error"}

I have no idea what should be the scope of correction at my end after seeing this error. However I can see a folder named "Other" is getting creating at my end. I am using New SmugMug.

Can anyone have any clue what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hitesh SoniHitesh Soni Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited April 4, 2014
    Just to update this thread. I want to say that the title of the album should have its first character as Upper case.

However the api needs to send correct error message that the first character should be in Upper case as it does with Categories.

Thanks
  • WaltzKingWaltzKing Registered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2014
    I was having the same problem until I stumbled across this thread. Note that the title doesn't necessarily have to start with an upper case character but the NiceName does. Of course if you don't specify the NiceName then it defaults to the title, so in that case the title does have to start with an upper case character.