Options

Rust...Abstract

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited June 26, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
DSC_3687-1-8-X2.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    edited June 25, 2015
    And one other:

DSC_3688-8-2-X2.jpg
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2015
    True rust junkies are laying low these days......but on their behalf I can say....these are both fabulous! Good work Wayne!clap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    True rust junkies are laying low these days......but on their behalf I can say....these are both fabulous! Good work Wayne!clap.gif

Thanks so much Taz. I'll have to say that I never thought much about taking pictures of rust until I joined DGRIN. It's a virus! :D

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,920 moderator
    edited June 26, 2015
    Really nice work, especially the first one. Some of the best rust shots I've seen yet, and as you know, the competition around here is considerable. clap.gifclap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    Richard wrote: »
    Really nice work, especially the first one. Some of the best rust shots I've seen yet, and as you know, the competition around here is considerable. clap.gifclap.gif

Richard, knowing your talents (bowdown.gif ) these comments mean a great deal to me.
    Many thanks!!!

I did notice the contrast was slightly off on the second shot so it was tweaked just a bit after the initial post. I thought it was a little flat looking vs the picture above it.

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,920 moderator
    edited June 26, 2015
    I did notice the contrast was slightly off on the second shot so it was tweaked just a bit after the initial post. I thought it was a little flat looking vs the picture above it.
    nod.gif Much better thumb.gif.
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    Richard wrote: »
    nod.gif Much better thumb.gif.

Thanks again!!!

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2015
    Yowzaa! thumb.gif

Great Rust!

:D
    Rust Rules!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2015
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    clap.gifthumb.gif

I like the second one best.

Jo, Thanks for the kind comment! I always appreciate your opinion on my photo efforts. The second picture seemed to have a bit more "tang" after the tweak! Thanks!

• Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    Yowzaa! thumb.gif

Great Rust!

:D
    Rust Rules!

Don

Don, I caught the rust virus from you!!!! In my book...You are the "King of RUST"!
    Thanks for checking out my efforts and the kind comments!

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2015
    very,very nice congrats! Thanks for the rust fix! clap.gif
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    very,very nice congrats! Thanks for the rust fix! clap.gif

Cristóbal, thank you!