Options

2 big problems with events

LiveAwakeLiveAwake Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
edited October 9, 2014 in SmugMug Feature Requests
The SM Events feature has a lot of potential, but two MAJOR flaws:
  1. Even when registration is set to "required" people are still redirected to a non-personalized version of the event page after registering. This means they could enter nonsense in the registration form and still get into the event page. If I set registration to required, it means that I don't want people to be able to access the event without registering. It's also confusing, because they likely expect to be directed to their personal page after registering.
  2. Clients do not have the option to log in through the site later when they want to come back to thier favorites. Instead, they have to find the email they were sent and click the link. This is really clunky and generally terrible. PLEASE ADD A LOGIN OPTION!

Do you agree? 4 votes

Yes, please make events AWESOME instead of marginal.
100%
ScootereddiefLiveAwakeAceCo55 4 votes
Nah, they work fine for me.
0%

Comments

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited October 9, 2014
    I completely agree with LiveAwake. I just learned about people being able to see the event after they fill out the registration by registering myself. This was the first time I "Required" registration and it is not what I expected.
    Not good! But I really like the Events feature.
    Thanks.
    Scott
  • Options
    LiveAwakeLiveAwake Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2014
    Thanks Scott. If you are also interested in the login option I mentioned, please go to the feature request I just created and add your voice by voting!