Options

Smug "Help" person screwed up my site

DeeRichDeeRich Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited September 19, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Yesterday I accidentally deleted a folder that contained about 15 galleries. I wrote to the "Help" department and asked if they could please, please find the folder and restore it. I gave the name of the folder: "RichardsPix unlisted". This person could not find it so this person restored every folder with Richards in the name. OMG!!!!! These folders with Richards as part of the name all had SUB folders, each containing lots of galleries. My main directory is so screwed up now that I will never never never get it straightened out. The one folder that is VERY important (in that "RichardsPix unlisted" folder) now has some photos that won't open, and most of them were out of order.

I had domain names for some of the folders and now those domain names "can't find the page" because everything is SOOOO out of order.

There are LOTS of "empty" folders now but I am afraid to delete them for fear there really are picture in them....

Can someone who knows what they are doing please take a look?

Thanks.

DeeRich
www.oursite.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2014
    Hi Dee,

I'm sorry that more galleries were recovered than you needed. Please reply back to the email ticket that we were helping you on and we will get you sorted.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero