Printmark Question

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited December 6, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
If I add a printmark and enable it in a gallery AFTER a customer has placed an order BUT while the order is still in proof delay, will the prints be printed with the printmark or no?

Doing some senior portraits. Customer wants name/grad year on all photos. Thought a printmark would be good for this but it just occurred to me that I did not previously have printmarks enabled on that gallery so.............

:ear
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    Hi Jason

The print mark would have to have been turned on at the time the order was placed. However, if the order is in proof delay, we can get this sorted out by canceling the order, and duplicating it. The heroes at the help desk will be happy to help with the specifics for you.

Be aware that a print mark is specific to the lower right corner, and covers 1% of the print area.

ann
    If I add a printmark and enable it in a gallery AFTER a customer has placed an order BUT while the order is still in proof delay, will the prints be printed with the printmark or no?

Doing some senior portraits. Customer wants name/grad year on all photos. Thought a printmark would be good for this but it just occurred to me that I did not previously have printmarks enabled on that gallery so.............

ear.gif
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    Hmm, ok thanks for the info. Will think on it a bit :)
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube