Jer

Comments

• Options
    JasonLJasonL Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    lens
    I have a 50mm 1.8d like new in its box, i used it 2 times $115 shipped

I have a brand new 35mm af-s f1.8, 215 shipped

Also a 18 to 200 vr, like new in box 1.5 yrs old, I never use it, $650 shipped

d200 body with warranty, 650 shipped

18 to 55 afs II $110 shipped

just some options have a good one man !
    So many toy's not enough money !

Nikon D300s. Nikon D40, Nikon FE, Nikon F
    Ansco Ancoset Rangefinder, Rolleiflex TLR Sb800, sb400

Nikon 18-200 VR, nikon 18-55 II, Sigma 10 20 HSM, 50mm f1.8 ai-s, 50mm Non Ai f1.4
  • Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    I just spotted this on Milwaukee Craigslist:
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pho/1457667790.html
    Depending on the condition, it has some potential. (Too bad he won't part it out, though...)
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    I'm waiting to buy the lenses till I get the D300... just so you know.. I'm not just ignoring your post about the lenses...

I'm also waiting till I sell my 50D.. because without selling that I cannot purchase the D300 anyways.

The craigslist ad is tempting... but I do not have $2600 or whatever it was.
    Jer
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    I would suggest ebay especially for the body(s), then you can at least get a Square Trade Warranty for it for 2-5 yrs....even used bodies.

I have seen brand new D300's........offered on ebay also.....and the D300s of course
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited November 12, 2009
    Thanks for reminding me about Ebay Art! I haven't been on there in a while...

Anyways, I sold my 50D, and I just purchased a D300 on ebay... so now I will start thinking about the lenses. Thanks for your patience everyone!
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    Looking for a D300 again... the owner of the camera I got tested it before shipping and it wouldn't turn on, he gave me a refund... so i'm looking for a D300 again.
    Jer
  • Options
    FedererPhotoFedererPhoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2009
    Email me with how much you are looking to spend on it. I've got one I might part with for the right price.
    Minneapolis Minnesota Wedding Photographer - Check out my Personal Photography site and Professional Photography Blog
    Here is a wedding website I created for a customer as a value-add. Comments appreciated.
    Founding member of The Professional Photography Forum as well.
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2009
    still looking for a D300...
    Jer
  • Options
    dewey134dewey134 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    D300
    Hey some guy is selling his D300 for $1050 in Charlotte, NC. Claims its in good condition. Check out Craigslist and search thru last weeks posting.
    I just picked up a D300 in very sweet condition for that same price. I probably would offer $950 and see what happens if thats a price your comfortable with.
    Good Luck
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2009
    dewey134 wrote:
    Hey some guy is selling his D300 for $1050 in Charlotte, NC. Claims its in good condition. Check out Craigslist and search thru last weeks posting.
    I just picked up a D300 in very sweet condition for that same price. I probably would offer $950 and see what happens if thats a price your comfortable with.
    Good Luck
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/pho/1461963694.html

This one? it says local cash only... I'm in Indiana.. not gonna drive that far.
    Jer
  • Options
    dewey134dewey134 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    justtrying to help. The guy sounded tight for money. Personally I would at least find out the details and who knows it can always end as a Happy story.
  • Options
    sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    I sent you an email, let me know if you're interested or not.
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2009
    sellis wrote:
    I sent you an email, let me know if you're interested or not.
    Sorry, the guy that I purchased a D300 from on Ebay took it to a Nikon Expert... They concluded that the issue was a faulty battery charger... So, he included a new charger and I'm going to repurchase it from him.
    Jer
  • Options
    sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2009
    Sorry, the guy that I purchased a D300 from on Ebay took it to a Nikon Expert... They concluded that the issue was a faulty battery charger... So, he included a new charger and I'm going to repurchase it from him.

That's cool. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2009
    Due to unfortunate circumstances the person that bought my 50D doesn't want it anymore, so I have to sell my 50D again. And I need to find another D300 because I can't pay for the one from ebay anymore... so, I cannot purchase the D300 till I sell the 50D.. so dumb. I'm going to post a rant about it.. not in here though.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2009
    Sweet.. Sold 50D, and purchased a D300.
    Jer
  • Options
    jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2009
    Did you end up with that one on Fred/Miranda?
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge
  • Options
    edited November 19, 2009
    jrmyrnsm wrote:
    Did you end up with that one on Fred/Miranda?
    Yeah, were you one of the others wanting it? I acted fast cause I knew it was a good deal. Did you see the pictures of it? Looks sooo perfect.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 19, 2009
    Yeah, were you one of the others wanting it? I acted fast cause I knew it was a good deal. Did you see the pictures of it? Looks sooo perfect.

Yeah I think we've been emailing the same people about D300s... Hopefully I'll get mine soon... Have fun with it!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• Options
    edited November 21, 2009
    Well I finally got mine! Hope you enjoy it, its an awesome camera. Good luck with the lens hunt too...