FS: D700 Gripped, 50mm f/1.4G, 105mm f/2DC

Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
edited October 22, 2010 in Nikon Land
Looking to sell my Nikon gear to switch back to Canon. Everything is in perfect condition and was originally purchased from various Fred Miranda members earlier this year. Not in a hurry to get rid of this gear so no low ball offers please.

Shutter count is at 26k. Everything looks brand new. Original boxes are included with both lenses. The box for the D700 wasn't included when I purchased, so I do not have that.

The D700 comes with three batteries and the AA battery adapter for the grip.

Nikon D700 w/ Grip: $2100 - SOLD
Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G: $350 - SOLD

Nikkor 105mm f/2 DC (Defocus Control): $800 - SOLD

Paypal Gift (add 3% if using a credit card), Shipping covered by you, and I will only ship to a verified CONUS address.

Positive feedback here, Fred Miranda and ebay id: jeremydwaynephoto

Jeremy
Jer

Comments

• kini62kini62 Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2010
    Will you ship to a verified Hawaii address?

I'm interested in the 105 and possibly the 50. I'm switching from Canon

Any interest in a very nice 24-105? Maybe work a trade?
    Thanks
    Gene
  • frangipanniphotographerfrangipanniphotographer Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 19, 2010
    I am interested in the 105mm. Does it have any signs of use? Scratches on the glass? Anymore info you can give me on it? Do you know if it only had one other owner previously?
    Thank you.
  • Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2010
    I am interested in the 105mm. Does it have any signs of use? Scratches on the glass? Anymore info you can give me on it? Do you know if it only had one other owner previously?
    Thank you.

No signs of use, no scratches. I honestly don't know how many owners there were before me or the previous owner, but all the paperwork (including the blank warranty card) is included.

Its the perfect lens. I love it. You will love it.
    Jer
  • frangipanniphotographerfrangipanniphotographer Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 19, 2010
    Does that mean the warranty is still valid since it is blank? This might be a dumb question... but it is Auto focus, right?
    edited October 19, 2010
    Does that mean the warranty is still valid since it is blank? This might be a dumb question... but it is Auto focus, right?
    I do not know for sure, but I'm guessing that it is. You would have to ask someone that knows more about nikon's warrenty proccess. The lens does have autofocus.
    Jer
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2010
    i'll just PM it. sorry. ]

free bump
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
    edited October 21, 2010
    D700 is now on Ebay. Happy Bidding on Ebay

If no one buys the lenses by Sunday night they will go on ebay as well.
    Jer
  • lilirishangellilirishangel Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2010
    i would be interested in the grip but being your not splitting them up good luck
    "MOTIVATION WILL ALMOST ALWAYS BEAT MERE TALENT." Anonymous

www.snaploonphotography.com