The Lightroom plugin - photos marked for republish are never moved to published

jemostromjemostrom Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
edited August 27, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Two days ago I uploaded some 400 photos from LR using the Smugmug plugin, it looked like everything worked but yesterday I discovered that some photos were marked as not published and some to be republished. OK, perhaps the computer went to sleep (I let it upload while I was sleeping :D ).

So yesterday evening, I published again and went to sleep. This morning I looked and there was still photos marked to be republished (this time the computer had been running all night), very confused I went to one gallery that only had a few photos marked to be re-published and pressed "publish now". And then I stood there looking, the photos seems to upload (I can see the progress bar in LR jump after each photo) but when done the photos are still marked to be re-published!!!

I'm really confused now, can anyone explain this?
Jan Erik Moström

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 26, 2015
    G'day Jan,

The "Published" or "Needs to be Republished" state is all handled by LR rather than the plugin, and appears that sometimes it's a little glitchy. If there are photos they are believe published correctly, you should select the images and then right-click and select "Mark as Up-To-Date".

Hope that helps.

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • jemostromjemostrom Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2015
    OK, I'll do that.
    Jan Erik Moström