Options

How to check on Keyword Indexing status?

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited August 26, 2015 in SmugMug Support
The Upload Log is brilliant and insightful. Is there any way to check on keyword indexing queue or status? I thought when looking at an individual photo, it would say "Indexing" down near where the keywords show. Is that true?

I've got a hundreds of photos from yesterday that are still not showing up in smart galleries today, and I'd love to be able to view more about the processes involved so that I don't panic.

Thanks for any insights or advice.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 23, 2015
    Keywords still not working. 24 hours. Is there really no way for me (us) to check on keyword indexing? And, shouldn't the SmugMug Status site say something other than "All Systems Operational" if keyword indexing is more than 24 hours backed up?
  • Options
    edited August 24, 2015
    Am I the only one? Is no one else missing keyword indexes from 3 days ago?
  • Options
    WendeeWendee Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2015
    Hi Nimai,

It is taking longer than normal, sorry for the wait! We don't have a tool that shows you a timeframe for the indexing, but that's a great idea. We did have a bug over the weekend that should be resolved now, but the indexing is still catching up. Our ops team expects it to be back to normal within the next day or so. Could you give it 24 more hours and let us know if you still have trouble?

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Wendee
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    WillieJonesWillieJones Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 26, 2015
    Nimai wrote: »
    Am I the only one? Is no one else missing keyword indexes from 3 days ago?

You are not alone. I have been waiting patiently for several days.