Short Course Off Road Racing from AZ.

ryant35ryant35 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited April 24, 2011 in Sports
While most went to the beach to shoot road racing, I went to the desert this weekend to shoot dirt flinging high flying off road racing action.

Motocross star Ricky James enters turn 3 at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.
IMG_0558.JPG

Jeff "Ox" Kargola leads the Superlite pack to the front straight at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.
IMG_3368.JPG

Metal Mullisha General Brian Deegan celebrates his close Prolite win at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.
IMG_4065.JPG

Rick Huseman crosses the start line during round 3 at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.

IMG_7565.JPG

Todd LeDuc crosses the start/finish line closely followed by his brother Kyle LeDuc at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.

IMG_7800.JPG

The Pro 2 field jumps into the dusty mogel section at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.

IMG_9453.JPG

Rodrigo Ampudia hits the k-rail after saving his truck from a roll over at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.

IMG_1121.JPG

Phil Bollman almost rolls in turn 4 at the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing series, round 4 at Speedworld Off Road Park, Surprise, AZ.

IMG_4657.JPG

Comments

• ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2011
    I really like 1 through 4. Nice shots!
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2011
    All good, nice comps and crops.... thumb.gif

Well done Ryan
    Rags
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2011
    Sweet shots of the action - love this sport, your shots really bring it to life for those of us that can't attend!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery