Options

collage bug

LexybeastLexybeast Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited August 4, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I'm using the Dina theme and really liking the new features, especially the collage galleries. When entering a collage gallery though, it seems to go immediately to the lightbox without clicking an image. Is this a bug, or something I haven't figured out how to disable?

Comments

• Options
    sarahksarahk Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2013
    Did you figure this out? I've been using the collage landscape view, and haven't had that issue. I did briefly have that issue with the Thumbnail gallery. But, I just tried out Thumbnail again, and I'm not having that issue now. So, I wonder if it was a temporary bug? I do know that if you use a gallery link from the legacy Smugmug, and paste that into your web browser, it will open up the image to the lightbox. That is because the gallery link in the legacy Smugmug would default to the first image in the gallery, and when you paste that link in while using the collage view, it does automatically open the lightbox to that image. I hope that helps, it's a little confusing!
  • Options
    QBiCQBiC Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2013
    Same issue. See my bugreport: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=236804

I think it only happens if you have once opened a lightbox from within that gallery. Then _sometimes_, when you enter that gallery (or switch styles), it'll open the lightbox again first. But I can only reliably reproduce it when switching styles.
  • Options
    LexybeastLexybeast Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2013
    Yeah, it seems to have sorted itself out for now, and I can't reproduce it.