Facebook title albums to motivate audience

alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
edited October 7, 2014 in Finishing School
(I could not find more relevant forum section to post, and pretty much this is part of the presentation and thus somehow connected to the "finishing")

Hi,

I would like to make an photo album in facebook as a point to get extra feedback and see how friends interact with my shots.

I am trying to think for a title that would somehow support that idea ("for a place I would ask for comments") and motivate audience to give comments (like very good, I like it, bad, e.t.c)

I wanted to share some of the ideas I had and if you are native english speaker perhaps also correct my mistakes in the language.

"Photos for sharing and discussing about"

"What makes a photograph special?"

"Is photography a passion?"

"The purse of the shot that works"

what else would you think it could make a motivational title album (yes... even so slightly)for other to feel free to write what they feel and not just press like?
Regards

Alex

Comments

• pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,694 moderator
    edited October 6, 2014
    Images for Sharing and Discussing - the "about" is unnecessary and redundant Maybe just Images for Discusssion - you may or may not want to share your images online.

What Makes a Photo Special or What Makes a Standout Photograph

Are You Passionate about Photography?

The Pursuit of the Shot that Works - not sure that "purse" is the word you want
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2014
    thanks a lot for the answer.