SOLD: Panasonic DMC-FZ50 (Black) Loaded with Goodies!

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited March 22, 2008 in The Other Guys
Hi folks -

I'm finally making the jump to DSLR (somewhat unhappily, I think) - so I've got to sell my FZ50. This is, I believe, the best sub-DSLR on the market. Phil Askey thinks so too:
And so, to sum up; for the serious user the FZ50 is without doubt the best equipped, best specified and best handling 'bridge camera' on the market today, and under the right conditions it produces superb output. It is a rewarding and enjoyable photographic tool that - once you've learned its quirks - offers a compact 'all-in-one' solution to anyone wanting a huge zoom range without all that lens changing and all that bulk.
FZ50_3q-001.jpg
It's really great to carry around such a huge zoom range with only one lens. Everything in here was taken with the camera: http://paulsclicks.smugmug.com/Places/

Here's what I've got:
  • FZ50 (black) in near-mint condition - the screen is perfect, the body is perfect, the lens is perfect. You'd never know this was my main camera because it's in tip-top shape. Incredible 35mm-420mm equiv. lens!! The lens has had a UV filter on it from day 1.
  • Lens hood
  • 3 batteries - 1 Panasonic, 2 generic;
  • Battery charger
  • Olympus 0.8 wide angle adapter (makes up for the 35mm on the wide end)
  • Sandisk Ultra 2 2GB SD Card
  • Quantary filters - UV, ND2 (2), Close up +3
  • Top loader bag (perfect fit for camera plus extra batteries)
  • Instruction manual
$450 shipped. Let me know if you've got any questions!

Comments

• Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2008
    I'll tell you too...this camera is a HOOT to shoot with. Beautifully saturated colors, lots-o-settings to make the pic just right, really the best zoom bridge out there.

The zoom is manual - not fly by - the markings on the lens are 35mm format so you really know what you're shooting with. The articulating lcd is massively convenient and its very bright. The camera just feels awesome in your hands and yet is so portable for being such a beautiful long zoom - oh, and the lens does not extend as you zoom - its all contained. Shooot RAW, most any size JPG - whatever you want aaaaand 640x480 30fps video with sound using a high speed card.

Why wouldn't you buy it? I did last year and have been shooting with loads of fun since!
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2008
    I should also mention this option:

Camera
    Lens cap, lens hood
    Instruction manual
    Panasonic Battery and Charger

$350 + Shipping
    edited March 17, 2008
    Buyer backed out, so this is still on the block with a lowered price:

Here's the new deal:
    Camera, battery, battery charger, instructions, lens cap and hood, and 2GB memory card. $300 + $10 shipping.
  • Cyber6Cyber6 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited March 20, 2008
    Pupator wrote:

Here's the new deal:
    Camera, battery, battery charger, instructions, lens cap and hood, and 2GB memory card. $300 + $10 shipping.

Interested in your new price. PM sent

C.
    ~~ Never argue with an idiot -- he will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.~~
    edited March 22, 2008
    Sold!
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2008
    Pupator wrote:
    Sold!

Horaaaay! Good for you - someone has bought themselves a wonderful camera!

- Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com