Options

Hello again

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited April 23, 2015 in People
I stopped taking bookings for now, until my spouse moves into a nursing home of sorts. Then I need to heal, regroup and relearn, and then learn some more and get my mojo back. In the meantime I am shooting what I call Love Projects.... offering to do some free stuff for people I care about or just whatever I feel like doing. I find it very liberating and it takes a burden off of me. enjoy....

1...this friend wanted to try some headshots for modeling...
DSC_8757%20copyAA-L.jpg

2. another friend had TWINS!
DSC_7704-M.jpg

DSC_7943a-M.jpg

DSC_7829%20copy-M.jpg

Untitled-1%20%282%29-M.jpg

6. my grandson wearing the new shirt Grandma bought for his birthday.
DSC_7450a-M.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    Trudy, these are all very nice. thumb.gif Love the No Paparazzi and your grandson's portrait. #4 shows that special connection between Mom and baby :D.

FYI, if you would embed your shots rather than attaching them, we could view them in a larger format from your SmugMug site - I think they always look better in a larger format. And, one more nitpick - your SmugMug site in your signature is not an active link - I had to copy and paste the URL in order to view your beautiful site.
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    Cavalier wrote: »
    Trudy, these are all very nice. thumb.gif Love the No Paparazzi and your grandson's portrait. #4 shows that special connection between Mom and baby :D.

FYI, if you would embed your shots rather than attaching them, we could view them in a larger format from your SmugMug site - I think they always look better in a larger format. And, one more nitpick - your SmugMug site in your signature is not an active link - I had to copy and paste the URL in order to view your beautiful site.

Thanks, could you tell me how to do those things? I have been gone so long !
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited April 21, 2015
    Sure. Embedding an image.......................I am assuming that you have two tabs open - one for the Dgrin site and one for your SmugMug site, and that you have started a message in the Dgrin thread. Starting with your SmugMug site:

1) From your SmugMug gallery, select the image that you want to embed.

i-75bzZT9-X2.jpg

2) Click the Share icon i-XXBK7nr-L.jpg at the bottom left of the image. (You can alternatively click on the image to open it in Lightbox and use the Share icon at the bottom right of the image). A pop-up menu will be displayed above the icon.

3) Click the Get a Link item on the pop-up menu. The Get A Link window will be displayed.

i-Vd28TJB-M.jpg

4) Click the Copy button to the right of the size that you want to embed. The image URL is now copied onto your Clipboard.

5) Click on the Dgrin browser tab to open the Dgrin window and position your cursor where you want the image to show in your message.

6) Select the Insert Image icon i-KS9QXMM-L.jpg in the toolbar at the top of the Message box. A small dialog box will be displayed.

i-HmGKWQZ-M.jpg

7) Use your Ctrl/V keys to paste the URL into the dialog box or click the right-hand mouse button and select Paste. The URL of your image will be displayed in the dialog box.

8) Click the OK button or press the Enter key to close the dialog box and embed your image. The image will be inserted where you had the cursor positioned.

Now the image will be displayed in the size you selected and viewers can click on the image to view the image on your website. These instructions read a little more complicated than it actually is to do this. Any questions, just let me know.
  • Options
    edited April 21, 2015
    To change your website URL to a linked URL, you need to edit your Dgrin Signature.

1) Click the User Control Panel icon i-FqrssXN-L.jpg at the top of the page. The User Control Panel will be displayed.

i-hjQRHG5-L.jpg

2) Click the Edit Signature item in the Control Panel. The message box will open with your signature displayed.

3) Select your website address.

4) Click the Insert Link tool i-CBSzb7f-L.jpg on the toolbar. A dialog box will be displayed.

i-zrsRLdD-M.jpg

5) Leave HTTP selected in the Type drop-down list and enter your website URL (www.CottageInk.smugmug.com) in the URL box. Click the OK button.

This will make your website URL a functioning link
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    Not a huge fan of number 1, but the others, well, they are all SUPER special.

Positive energy headed your way to help with your trials and tribulations.

B
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2015
    Love the feeling of warmth in these, nice job.
  • Options
    TinstaflTinstafl Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2015
    It is fun just to shoot for love. It is why we got into this in the first place. Nice series of shots and your Grandson is great too.
  • Options
    alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2015
    omg! so brilliant work

P.S Btw the omg is used only for negative statements?