Options

Headshots

trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
edited April 22, 2015 in People
I rarely shoot traditional corporate headshots (it's just not my thing). Client is a consultant with private practice...I appreciate any comments.

1i-dMZ2Hx8-L.jpg

2i-g7jZ9n9-L.jpg

3i-B74t2Kn-L.jpg

4i-NMb73w3-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2015
    I find these very pleasingly posed and lighted. My nit would be bkg might be too dark for some tastes. With heavier subjects select a higher camera angle and have them jut their head forward a tad to lessen the jowels. Good job.
    PS. Watch out for glass distortions. On edge of glasses.
  • Options
    trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2015
    Thanks! Re glass distortions, I couldn't eliminate the glass distortion without introducing light reflection. So, I opted for no light reflection.
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    I like #3 for the purpose intended.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    I like the background in #3 better than the darker backgrounds. The shirt and tie seem to photograph better in this one as well. Good job.
  • Options
    WillCADWillCAD Registered Users Posts: 722 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2015
    I agree with Cavealier - #3 is the best of the series. Hes smiling just a bit wider in #3 than the others; the blue shirt and red tie are a more formal/professional combination than the pink shirt/blue tie; and the background is lit well enough that you can see his shoulders (the others kind of make his head and shirt seem to float in space).
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2015
    Crinkled muslin in #3 bothers me. :|
    i like #4 most
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook