Options

Danielle & Allan Dunes West Golf Club Isle of Palms SC

Comments

• Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2011
    Hey there Chi. These are pretty nice... a lot of "almosts" for me. In the first one I would have liked to seen the whole tree. In the second one on left I would have liked to seen the whole dress and on the group shot the bride looks very uncomfortable and cramped and her moh has her feet on the brides dress. I'm not sure I would even give that one to the bride at all. 4th one down I would love to see that wide with a lot of negative space to the left instead of just a sliver. I do like that you got that one out of the center of the frame. Most everything else is centered and kind of boring. The last one on the right you chopped off the top of your centerpiece.

Sorry if this sounds harsh. My $.02

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited August 12, 2011
    Chi, you have this light hearted fun feel in your photography. Some quick input: I see some distractions in several of these images that really shouldn't be there. Trees are beautiful and grand and a couple should never have to compete. On a side note, if these are creative shots taken after the needed shots then. Woohoo! The architectural shot is leaning too much. Regarding the ring shot: finesse the shot on location, in other words remove the little branch (on location, not in photoshop). All in all I would work on displaying the couple a little bit more and paying a little more attention to those last minute distractions. I've seen your work before and I love it. I'm just giving my opinion on this set.
    KLinh
    Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
    http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com