Options

Order for content blocks on iPhone

pcatherpcather Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited January 29, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hello,

I just redesigned my website. On the homepage I have 4 content blocks. 2 photos side by side with a labeling text box on top of them. When the homepage is viewed on a phone the two text boxes show first, then the two photos. Is there a way to change this order? I'd like for it to show the first text box, "High School Seniors", then the image of the senior, then the text box, "Professional Headshots", then the image of the headshot. www.reflections-etc.com

I already have this in a CSS block on this page. Is there anything I can add that will accomplish this?

/* ================
= SmartPhones =
================
Hide the search form and social media links for mobile browsers */
@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
.sm-search-form, .sm-page-widget-social-links { display: none; }
}

Thanks. Appreciate any time you have.
Pamela

Comments

• Options
    photoclickphotoclick Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2016
    Yes, there is, I believe, one thing. In fact I solved this problem this way on my site. You will have to add two widgets under the row with two of the images. First add the Title mirroring "Professional Headshots", Under it add the image mirroring the image on the right. With the css code you will need to implement the following logic:
    In NON-mobile view hide the Title and Image that you just added.
    In MOBILE view hide the Titel and Image on the right ("Professional Headshots" section) and show the Title and Image you added from above.
  • Options
    pcatherpcather Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited January 29, 2016
    Works!
    Very clever. Works perfectly. Thanks so much.