Options

Autumn Falls

Celtic SnapperCeltic Snapper Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited November 20, 2014 in Landscapes
Hi all, newby here.

Attached is an autumn shot of one of my local waterfalls.

Sgwd%20yr%20Eira%20Square-XL.jpg
kdog wrote: »

I'd like to hear what you think, both positive and constructively negative.

Please visit my new website to see more Landscapes and waterfalls from South Wales, UK.

www.celticcompositions.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited November 18, 2014
    Hi Celtic, welcome to Dgrin!

There was no attachment to your post. That's not the right way to post a picture anyway. Instead, you should embed a picture that's hosted on your website right into a thread in Dgrin by using IMG tags. Just click on the yellow mountain icon on the composition window, and enter the complete URL to your image, starting with HTTP and ending with .jpg. Here's a link to some detailed instructions if I wasn't clear. http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1620122#post1620122

Hope that helps!

-joel
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2014
    Attachment is not there, but the shots of Autumn Falls in your gallery are heart stopping beautiful!!!
    Wow that!iloveyou.gif
    Aspiration for sure!
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2014
    Yes... The link didn't show up here so I went to your site. Oh my lands! You've got absolutely luscious gorgeous shots.iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2014
    Ahhh, thank you Joel!
    There was no attachment to your post. That's not the right way to post a picture anyway. Instead, you should embed a picture that's hosted on your website right into a thread in Dgrin by using IMG tags. Just click on the yellow mountain icon on the composition window, and enter the complete URL to your image, starting with HTTP and ending with .jpg. Here's a link to some detailed instructions if I wasn't clear. http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1620122#post1620122

Hope that helps!

-joel[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2014
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2014
    Thank you very much for your kind comments Eia and Stumblebum (awesome name!) :ivar
    Eia wrote: »
    Yes... The link didn't show up here so I went to your site. Oh my lands! You've got absolutely luscious gorgeous shots.iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2014
    kdog wrote: »
    Hi Celtic, welcome to Dgrin!

Hope that helps!

-joel

Thanks Joel, I've sussed it now thumb.gif