Options

From your feedback to the latest shot

alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
edited February 11, 2015 in People
Dear all,
this is the latest shot I wanted to share here. All the previous work you have seen from me here it was shot many months ago so any feedback I was getting in the mean time from you could not be applied to any of these shots (since these were already shot).

This changes though from today, all the feedback you have been giving me the last months I was keeping it in notes that I tried to apply in the latest photoshoot I am presenting today here.

For that I had to imitate that I have a client that comes at my place for four hours and expects some shots from me at the end. You will see below the shots I would think I should deliver to my customer. According to my scenario-exercise my client is a classical singer that needs more shots showing a „performance“ and not just some nice headshots.
This was a four hour session I run. For this session I had full control of everything, cloth selection, lighting and the artistic idea. I was brainstorming to find an idea I wanted and then I was using lighting (I have a very simple setup of one light only) and the coaching to get the feeling I wanted to have.

You will see below 21 shots which I liked the most, unfortunately I could not reduce the number of shots even more (I share that knowing that this is my negative trait sharing so many photos). I hope though you might still give me a general sentence of what you see and think for this set.

To start with this was the place I had to shoot

i-DWmJrSJ-M.jpg

and this was the first shot I got on that day.

i-PsH7rBW-M.jpg

I would like to thank you in advance for your reply
Regards
Alex

My 21 shots for my "customer" are below

i-Kp3rJnB-M.jpg

i-PB2gQnC-M.jpg

i-J7LqFK9-M.jpg

i-FkRBwNH-M.jpg

i-K3QwMXx-M.jpg

i-s9wdNDF-M.jpg

i-jDk5bL4-M.jpg