Options

increase the number of rows in gallery

annabsasannabsas Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 29, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hello all!
I have a small problem because I seem to have changed some setting on my smugmug site but don't know why / how I did it nor how to reverse it.

When not logged in (so as a normal user of my page) I used to be able to zoom out with the browser and get a screen full of small photos of my gallery - from one side of the screen to the other. I then used to make a screenshot and used that image for various purposes.
Now, however, I am not able to do that anymore. My gallery is fixed in the middle of the screen with two "columns" of colour on the side. So the column with the pictures is not taking in about 2/3 of the screen.

I would like to go back to how it was before but can't figure out how.
Here are my current settings:
Gallery style: collage landscape
Spacing between photos: 4px
Photo size: Large
Vary photo height: off
Info Style: off
Layout: Stretchy
Body width: auto px

Can anybody tell me what to change? Thanks!!!!

Comments

• Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2016
    Could you perhaps provide a link to your gallery?

(I use wide layouts and mine still fill all the way across, so I thin people need to try it to help).
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2016
    Hey Ferguson!
    Thanks for your reply. Here's the link http://www.annalev.com/Photography/
    So I want to get rid of the empty space on the right and left of the page so that, for example, when I zoom out with the browser there are 9 (or more) rows on the screen - as seen on the pic I attached to my initial post.

Greets!
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 29, 2016
    It seems you limited the width to 960px, that's why no page/gallery on your site can be wider than that. To change this, click customize > content and design > Entire site, and choose the Layout tab. Change Layout to Stretchy. Then select "Just this gallery" and delete 920px from "Body width". Just leave that to Auto.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2016
    YOU.ARE.A.GENIUS.!!!!!!

Thank you :) !!!!!!
    Works perfectly!!!!