Lahore is heart

2»

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Stagehand wrote:
    great colors...I like your portraits very much. did great stuff with what you say is grey light.

I wonder, how do you approach people to take their portrait? Do you ask permission?
    Thank you very much My mouth is mostly zipped when i am shooting. I just point a camera on a person if he turns his head or show disagreement i just smile to him and turn away. People willing to be shot wont do anything. I request to the person if he has some extraordinary character
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Howdy Awais,

Wonderful Wonderful Shots Awais, the different textures, tones, and moods these images portray are very well done.

The Portraits are suberb, the great tones and sharpness of detail leaves the viewer eagerly waiting to see what you for us next.

Hopefully one day I can see the sights you've shown us, it looks like a
    journey full of sights, sounds, smells, and humanity.

Kindest Regards,

Craig
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Fantastic Awais. What amazing colors and what poignant scenes.

ann
    edited March 2, 2008
    Thank you Craig and Ann always love to hear from you
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Superb photos.

Your saturated colors are very good and the subjects outstanding. Its nice to see how far you have improved over the last two years at Smugmug/Dgrin!

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
    edited March 3, 2008
    Zanotti wrote:
    Superb photos.

Your saturated colors are very good and the subjects outstanding. Its nice to see how far you have improved over the last two years at Smugmug/Dgrin!

Z

Thank you Z SmugMug dgrin are my schools of photography clap.gif

My Gallery
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    As Awais might say: "no words" clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    edited November 12, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    As Awais might say: "no words" clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    :D Thanks Dan ! thumb.gif

My Gallery