Options

Delete breadcrumb and cart etc on homepage

prosperoprospero Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited November 25, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
I've created a Homepage folder and within it a gallery called homepage.

How do I remove the breadcrumb trail and the add title, caption shopping cart icons etc?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    owilliamsowilliams Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited November 25, 2014
    Hi there,

You can certainly remove those items from your site if you want. Both can be done within your customizer. While viewing the folder, click "Customize" > "Customize Site" to enter the customizer.

For the breadcrumbs, simple remove the "Breadcrumbs" content block. You can do this to just the folder that you are looking at or to all folders at once by selecting the appropriate section in the customizer bar.

For the shopping cart, while there is no way to totally remove it, you can hide it from your site. To do this, simply hide the SmugMug header from your site. in the customizer, click the "Settings" button in the green bar at the top of the page. Then check "Off" for "SmugMug Header". Publish the changes and you should be all set. The shopping cart icon will automatically reappear if your customers add anything to it (prints, merchandise, downloads).

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance along the way.

-Oliver
    SM Support
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com