Options

NCAA lacrosse

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2015
    You did well to get these inside 10 minutes.
    I really like the combative nature of #1 - a pity the head of the stick is over the player's face in background. But that's part of shooting sport.
    I also like the action in #3. I got a bit confused when I saw TWO team captains ... then it dawned on my poor old brain cells!!
    Oh wouldn't it have been awesome to have the girl's reaction in #4 facing the camera! As it is, it still tells the story and anguish of the miss opportunity.
    Not an easy sport to shoot - so fast.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2015
    Nice Job! Good caputres.
    Regards

Will
    edited March 22, 2015
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    You did well to get these inside 10 minutes.
    I really like the combative nature of #1 - a pity the head of the stick is over the player's face in background. But that's part of shooting sport.
    I also like the action in #3. I got a bit confused when I saw TWO team captains ... then it dawned on my poor old brain cells!!
    Oh wouldn't it have been awesome to have the girl's reaction in #4 facing the camera! As it is, it still tells the story and anguish of the miss opportunity.
    Not an easy sport to shoot - so fast.

that last pic was in the 'before the game' practice session. I got a few of those and a few minutes of game time before family obligations called. I've never played lacrosse but it's looks like a lot of fun and it's interesting to shoot