Options

I have not been around for quite some time (16 shots)

alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
edited January 28, 2016 in People
Dear all,
I have not posted in this lovely forum more than 6 months. I have decided to go and hide back to my dark wet dungeon to work my craft.
I have decided to stay in isolation to try to put things together and work the gear as much as I could.

During that time I have put my self two restrictions that I have followed up to today.
1. I could not risk family economics. No charging credits cards 1k euros in an evening. Use what you have until it breaks
2. I should not see the sun if I could not see me improving.
3. Limit forum precense and spend the time with improving my photography ability

During these months I have tried to increase my exposure to failure considerably and I am proud to report that I have failed in many different ways over and over.
Current future focus is to improve
1. my reaction time
2. time I need to shoot a scene. I should be able to shoot different scenarios and settings within few minutes only
3. increase my exposure to human beings

I try to share my experience, my failures of my trip how I found my ideas how to shoot and where over my facebook account. Pretty much is like a small trip of what I experience (if someone wants to hear about my failures and how I try to put pieces together let me know).

Thanks a lot this lovely community for all the support
Regards
Alex

i-95hJwPc-M.jpg

i-F2fR4n2-M.jpg

i-QkLPK4w-M.jpg

i-xsFjMwK-M.jpg

i-PrCDqrF-M.jpg

i-HhV6zLF-M.jpg

i-WgCKPTv-M.jpg

i-GXLCbw4-M.jpg

i-2XKmm8T-M.jpg

i-2PVn38P-M.jpg

i-sXxPMxk-M.jpg

i-HNrDMgh-M.jpg

i-Q5gxbsQ-M.jpg

i-kvDK35C-M.jpg

i-qsCDXcg-M.jpg

i-kp6WBkc-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    alaios wrote: »
    Dear all,
    I have not posted in this lovely forum more than 6 months. I have decided to go and hide back to my dark wet dungeon to work my craft.
    I have decided to stay in isolation to try to put things together and work the gear as much as I could.

During that time I have put my self two restrictions that I have followed up to today.
    1. I could not risk family economics. No charging credits cards 1k euros in an evening. Use what you have until it breaks
    2. I should not see the sun if I could not see me improving.
    3. Limit forum precense and spend the time with improving my photography ability

During these months I have tried to increase my exposure to failure considerably and I am proud to report that I have failed in many different ways over and over.
    Current future focus is to improve
    1. my reaction time
    2. time I need to shoot a scene. I should be able to shoot different scenarios and settings within few minutes only
    3. increase my exposure to human beings

I try to share my experience, my failures of my trip how I found my ideas how to shoot and where over my facebook account. Pretty much is like a small trip of what I experience (if someone wants to hear about my failures and how I try to put pieces together let me know).

Thanks a lot this lovely community for all the support
    Regards
    Alex

Well, it looks like you've spent your time very, very well Alex. Nice work.

Lee
    Lee Wiren
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,033 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    yup. definite improvement!
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook