FS: Nikon N65 QD film SLR w/ 28-80 lens

ronf119ronf119 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited March 30, 2009 in Nikon Land
I have a like new Nikon N65 quartz date film SLR with 28-80 f3.5-5.6 lens. It probably went through a maximum of 25 rolls of film. I used it for a photography class then switched to digital right after. I totally forgot that I had it until I was doing some spring cleaning. I can provide pics to those interested. This would be a great film SLR for a photography class. I'm looking to get $75 shipped or best offer.

I have a few feedbacks on Dgrin, as well as POTN, FM and ebay under username ronf119

Comments

• ronf119ronf119 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2009
    image 1
    edited March 26, 2009
    image 2
  • FartyMcKnucklesFartyMcKnuckles Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 29, 2009
    N65 still available for sale? Very Interested...(time-sensitive!)
    ronf119 wrote:
    I have a like new Nikon N65 quartz date film SLR with 28-80 f3.5-5.6 lens. It probably went through a maximum of 25 rolls of film. I used it for a photography class then switched to digital right after. I totally forgot that I had it until I was doing some spring cleaning. I can provide pics to those interested. This would be a great film SLR for a photography class. I'm looking to get $75 shipped or best offer.

I have a few feedbacks on Dgrin, as well as POTN, FM and ebay under username ronf119

Hello there, ahoy ahoy from New Orleans!
    I am very interested in your Nikon for sale. HAs someone already bought it, or is it still for sale? Please do let me know, as I am anxious to tutor a young, low income New Orleanian middle school student who possesses a fantastic eye for composition and for the moment when a photograph captures the Henri Cartier-Bresson like glimpse of a layered and interesting visual story unfolding in a single image...he is truly a very special 13-year-old, and I am an amateur (read: Lover [in French, anyway]) and professional photographer looking to pass on the gift to someone who simply needs a lightbox and a mentor.

It would be so awesome if we could make this happen. Please either call me at (504) 756-4475 at ANYTIME or email me at hayesmv@yahoo.com, and together we can talk about the payment/shipping details (provided it's still unsold!).

I hope you see that this is a very worthy cause, and you will not be disappointed with the work of his we will send you once he gets going with his own camera. I am only 28 years old, but I know talent when I see it, and this "kid" has talent and maturity beyond his years...just not the financial means to buy a camera worthy of his gift. I would like to buy it for him and pass along the craft, technique and artistry of this wonderful art form.

Best regards,

Michael Hayes aka "FartyMcKnuckles"
    New Orleans, LA
    hayesmv@yahoo.com
    504-756-4475
  • Unbrok3nUnbrok3n Registered Users Posts: 444 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2009
    thats a worthy cause!
    but if for some reason that doesnt work put me on the list!
    graphic designer/photographer
    edited March 30, 2009
    at the moment, it is pending sale to a local buyer. If things change, I will notify the interested parties. Thanks