Order Link does not match

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited December 2, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Here's the deal. An order came across my email. Below you'll see the text that I received. Also you'll see the link that I received. When I click on the link then I'm taken to my control panel sales (image below) and it only shows 2 photos purchased. Luckily this was family so my sales profits are marked to hardly anything. Now I'm questioning Smugmug's ability to handle sales. Had this been a client order then I have no idea what is correct or if I'm even getting credit for what the correct sale is. The email has 7 photos purchased and the control panel only gives me credit for 2 of them.

Order: 216944

Qty Item Subtotal
1 5 x 7 (Matte) $1.00 USD
1 8 x 10 (Matte) $3.00 USD
Total: $13.00 USD

Email Link:
http://3rdPlanetPhotography.smugmug.com/homepage/prosales.mg?OrderID=216944

114286741-L.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2006
    Hi Scott.

The sale actually has 12 items, but 5 were at default cost, so the email that you received is correct.

I think this also has something to do with the fact that only 2 show in your sales details. I'll have our team look at it, and let you know as soon as we know what's going on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2006
    ivar,

Thanks, maybe there isn't anything wrong but it sure comes across odd. :)

Scott

ivar wrote:
    Hi Scott.

The sale actually has 12 items, but 5 were at default cost, so the email that you received is correct.

I think this also has something to do with the fact that only 2 show in your sales details. I'll have our team look at it, and let you know as soon as we know what's going on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited December 2, 2006
    Hello Scott,
    There is a "bug". It happens when a customer orders a pro priced item then goes to different account (whether pro priced or not) and orders something, then comes back to the original account. Things get messed up and the sales may not be attributed correctly to the Pro.

We are on it thumb.gif and will make sure you get credit for any sales from your site.

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2006
    Steve,

I'm not worried about any profit on this one. :) Luckily it was family and things were only marked up 1 cent :)

Hope my complaint helped rolleyes1.gif

Scott

Hello Scott,
    There is a "bug". It happens when a customer orders a pro priced item then goes to different account (whether pro priced or not) and orders something, then comes back to the original account. Things get messed up and the sales may not be attributed correctly to the Pro.

We are on it thumb.gif and will make sure you get credit for any sales from your site.

Steve