Options

I'm no wedding photog

gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
edited October 5, 2007 in Weddings
But here are a couple I liked from my friends wedding I did in August. I figure I have to post something since I'm slacking on the Glacier pics. Enjoy.

Those of you at Glacier may have already seen this one since it is currently my wallpaper but here you go again. Nephew of the bride.
196757033-L.jpg

Bride and groom
196772172-L.jpg

Slow Dance
196755442-L.jpg

Not so slow dance
196797570-L.jpg
Nick
SmugMug Technical Account Manager
Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
nickwphoto

Comments

• Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2007
    Nephew of the bride - nice. I think it would have been better had there been some interaction between the two people. I keep wanting to know what the young lady is looking at.

Bride & Groom - Great emotion! They are totally enjoying themselves! Love the detail you captured in her gown.

Slow Dance - Nice warm fuzzies. A little more context (wider view) would help this a bit.

Really like the effect of the off-camera lighting. Gives is a special look that you can't get with on-camera flash.

Well done, Nick. thumb.gif
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2007
    Nephew of the bride - nice. I think it would have been better had there been some interaction between the two people. I keep wanting to know what the young lady is looking at.

Bride & Groom - Great emotion! They are totally enjoying themselves! Love the detail you captured in her gown.

Slow Dance - Nice warm fuzzies. A little more context (wider view) would help this a bit.

Really like the effect of the off-camera lighting. Gives is a special look that you can't get with on-camera flash.

Well done, Nick. thumb.gif
    Thanks for the feedback Scott. In teh first image the only reason he was making faces and laughing was because his mom was looking the other direction. As for the off camera lighting, I wasn't using any flash. I was using the lighting of the room. Thanks for looking
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto