No full images loading on Chrome browser?

red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
edited July 24, 2012 in Bug Reporting
I can navigate through albums and view album thumbnails, but when entering an album in Google Chrome it shows a blank page, as though it loads the album blank and background, but is empty of all photos.

Not the case in IE7 (everything works normally), haven't tried firefox. Is this a problem with my browser? plugins out of date (I checked!)?

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Comments

• rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2012
    I took a look at your site in Chrome, but I'm seeing photos appear normally in your galleries. If you aren't seeing photos appear, you might try simply clearing your browser cache first. Also, you can check in Chrome Settings > Advanced Settings > Content Settings. Make sure Show All Images is set to Yes here, and that you don't have an exception set for SmugMug here. Some ad-blocking or other security browser plugins/software can also function to prevent images from appearing on your site, so if you are using anything like that in Chrome, you might try temporarily disabling that, and see if that solves the problem for you.
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • red_zonered_zone Registered Users Posts: 533 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2012
    Whatever it was, it appears to be working now. Before I read this post it was not working, after I read this post I checked the security settings (all was as it should be). Nothing changed except I read your post, so the only logical conclusion is that it is magic. Thank you Mr. Josh!